Christofer Dutz wrote:
a: The samples-styling xslt looks for a head-tag to insert the javascript.
When starting to use CForms I missed that at first. Either change the xslt
or add a dummy "head" element somewhere. You can move the stuff in another
transformation ;)

Changing the XSLT is easy, but this sounds like I have to know what
Javascript it wants, and I wouldn't know where to start looking.

b: As far as I understood everything you can either use W3C DOM Objects or
java Beans with all get and set methods implemented. In flowscript you can
do whatever you like with them. If you need some assistance, just mail me
which form you prefer to store your data and I will send you some sample
code.

DOM Objects would be preferable, but I haven't started learning
flowscript yet. I was just curious to see how Cocoon would be
expected to handle writing to the server disk, given that its
principal mode of operation is to read from disk and write down
the wire to the user.

Thanks very much for your offer, I'll mail separately about this.

///Peter