Hi Dominique !

I thought in that direction too, yet the flush() doesn't seem to do the trick. I just tried output.flush() before super.endDocument() and after, it was called,
 but I'm having the same problem.

 On 05/09/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > On 9/5/06, Dominique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >
 > > ...it does not receive the last 20 bytes...

Some missing bytes next to a Cipher class sounds like a missing doFinal() call to me. Not sure if you're stream implementation needs a doFinal() in addition to a flush ...

Good luck

Andreas

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Trustable
Kirchröder Str. 70e
30625 Hannover
Germany
www.trustable.de

Kostenlose Verifikation qualifizierter elektronischer Signaturen:
www.sig-check.de