Hiya,

Thanks for the suggestions.  Can someone point me to a good example /
how-to on using xml bindings to write to an XML file?  (preferrably to
update an existing XML file?)

-James

On 11/10/06, Jan Behrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi James,

couldn't you just use cforms along with xml binding to serialize the input
from a form into a new xml file on the server? This is not really RSS
specific but could still be a fast way to achieve this.
I am a newbee, so if this doesn't realy makes sense, please tell me.

HTH, Jan

"James Cummings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 09.11.2006
16:58:36: