On Dec 19, 2006, at 2:03 PM, Jeroen Reijn wrote:

Well if I look back at my emails, I'm afraid that the emails are meant the way I wanted them. Both session-propagator emails were a reply to the part where Roel had problems with a 'namespace not defined' error in his sitemap after trying the SessionPropagatorAction with a parameter.

D'oh, of course... now I get it :-/

<..snip>
Well I agree that having three different ways of accomplishing things is a bit too much. But looking at the components I think that we could suggest option #1 to be deprecated, since #1 and #3 are allmost the same. #2 has one advantage over the other 2 IMO which is that it allows you to put parameters into the object model.

Good point. Although if we provided an ObjectModelOutputModule, then we could deprecate #2 as well?

But I guess that for deprecating things we should move the discussion onto the cocooon-dev list?

Yup, I guess so :-)

cheers,
—ml—