On Jan 4, 2007, at 7:49 AM, Lars Huttar wrote:

If I don't find a solution for debugging with Jetty, I may try Eclipse as you suggest.

NB we are actually talking about Eclipse either way... the distinction IIUC is just between two different types of debugging setup in Eclipse. The remote debugging method (what you are refrerring to as "with Jetty") is by far the simplest way, is quite performant and has always worked great for me. My suggestion: work with us to figure out why remote debugging of Jetty+Cocoon is not working in your environment, don't spend your energy messing around with a bunch of other methods. However, YMMV, maybe this is just easiest for me because I actually deploy in the bundled Jetty for production... if you use Tomcat for production then maybe some Tomcat-oriented debugging method would be best for you, I dunno :-)

My $.02,
—ml—