Hi km,

On Jan 12, 2007, at 1:23 PM, km wrote:

I use a lot of xsl with different params. Some of the params I catche with "normalize-space($param)".

Why? Is it your own XSLT that you wrote, or did you inherit it from somebody else?

I think I can delete all "normalize-space",

Why do you think you can delete them all?

but bevor I do something like this, I have a question:

Do this function cost a lot of performance?

no

If I delete it, will my application faster?

it won't make your app run significantly faster, no.

HTH,
—ml—