In my webapps/ROOT there's a logs directory, but none of the logs contain any information about who has visited the site.

How do I turn on access logging? Or is it already on but hidden somewhere I don't know about? This is an experimental site, so it's running as root.

When I switch it over to run proxy to port 80 httpd, will the regular access_log provide the data, or can Cocoon continue to be made to log its own stuff?

///Peter