Hi,

I've got some CForms widgets of <datatype base="long"/>, so I expect that the widget value should be a java.lang.Long, right? I'm trying to do some arithmetic on these widget values in flowscript, and it seems like every reference to the widget value gets (a) converted to a JS "number" type, and (b) truncated to an integer value. I have all kinds of print() scaffolding crap in my flowscript now to try to get a handle on this... and even, e.g.

        print (typeof someWidget.value);

prints "number" where I'd have expected it to print "object". calling toString() on the value likewise prints a truncated-to-integer value, e.g. '3' if I input '3.5' in the form. Please enlighten me :-)

thx,
—ml—