Thank you for this solution, but I want find a solution less inasive.

Andreas Kuehne ha scritto:
Can I configure Cocoon Cron to invoke the same pipeline also at application startup?

I'm not familiar with cron ... but for sure you can get it by implementing an ServletContextListener.
It will be called at sturtup / shutdown of your app or (un-)deployment.

Good luck

Andreas

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97