nanomonk wrote:
i have an error:
javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Exception
 JSPGenerator.generate()
Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component
with 'org.apache.cocoon.components.jsp.JSPEngine' is not defined in this
service manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')
what doing "avalon" here? this project closed as I know...

That's the beauty of open source - just because a project is no longer active, that doesn't stop you using it. It just means you'll have to fix any remaining bugs yourself, but at least that's possible since you've got the source...

----
btw...just tell me can I use cocoon-jsp-2.1.9 for .jsp with parameters and
how?

I'm confused - which Cocoon version are you using? 2.2 like the title says, or 2.1.9? Or are you trying to use 2.1.9's JSP block from a 2.2-based application?

Andy.
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/  Open source java Sudoku generator