Hi -

I just wanted to report back on this one - I'm not 100% sure what the
problem was, but I have solved the issue by removing the reference to the
default servlet on /resources/* within the webapp web xml, and then setting
up a pipeline within the cocoon block to contain the resources required for
chiba.

This means that all requests should be forwarded to cocoon's dispatcher
servlet (on /* in web.xml). I Mounted my block on / and added a pipeline to
the sitemap to serve the resources on a url that I expect them on, and that
seems to have done the trick.

Many thanks,
Anil.