More info

I am trying to attach a document generated by the pipeline statsOffice in a sitemap in the directory stats

When using

mms.addAttachmentURL("cocoon:///stats/statsOffice");

I Get the following error

java.lang.RuntimeException: The current URI (/stats/statsOffice) doesn't start with given prefix (stats)

Peter
Hi,

I am successfully sending email using Flow. However, I want to attach a html document to it that is generated via a sitemap and I can't get that to work.

Please how do I attach a document that is generated by a sitemap

Peter Sparkes