Hi Grzegorz,

thanks for acting on that so quickly.  I have a related question kind of.  I
filed a Jira issue 'COCOON-2175' under Cocoon:Forms, should I have put it
under the 'Fix for 2.2' category to get it ready for the 2.2 release.  It
pertains to the multi-page forms sample.

Thanks for your help,

regards

Ross.