On 23.04.2008 05:48, Patrick Heiden wrote:

Still no ideas/solutions to share (Jörg?).

I can't hide, can I? ;)

A have read [1] and assume that one of your aforementioned colleagues is
Jörg Heinicke ( maybe you have a solution meanwhile, Jörg? Especially: How
are you able to use declarative transaction demarciation within this
jungle? ;) )

Declarative transaction demarcation indeed used to work nicely for me. But I have never tried it in the context of Cocoon. And it's now a year ago that I worked with that stuff the last time.

You need at least to elaborate a bit more. Maybe I'm still able to help you :)

Joerg

[1] http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=32270&page=2