That's great!

I wasn't even aware of this kind of project though I have dreamt of integrating Cocoon and geographic information services and actually have been doing it at a low level.

I have been also thinking of (or mainly having crazy ideas of) somehow integrating content management system into this all in order to build a "GeoERP". Misleading name, I know, but it demonstrates the idea of getting the whole process structure under the same umbrella. You know acquiring the geoData, administrating and archiving it, processing it, refining it and at the last stage, making it available and useful for the endusers. I hope I don't sound to be entirely out of my mind. Getting my ideas inside a single mail message isn't my strongest point.

- mika -

Luca Morandini kirjoitti:
The scope of Geoid is the building of a framework of connectors (generators, transformers, actions, etc.) between Apache Cocoon and various geographic information services (proprietary or open-source).

http://www.cocoondev.org/main/117-cd/30-cd.html