On 26.02.2008 16:05, Stefan Ludwig wrote:

my problem is solved!

now i use the FileGenerator. configured like this:
<map:generate type="file" src="{request-param:file}"/>

I'm really surprised this works. It seems to be a valid alternative to upload protocol. But then I wonder why having the latter at all?

last (non-working for bigger files) configuration for FileGenerator was:
<map:generate type="file" src="upload://file"/>

This sounds very much like an error in the upload source implementation. Maybe it creates an additional buffer. But even that (an additional memory usage of 20 MB) doesn't sound to bad.

Joerg