On Sep 17, 2008, at 12:57 AM, yosauron wrote:

Mark Lundquist-2 wrote:

On Sep 16, 2008, at 8:49 AM, yosauron wrote:

Why doesn't work a sample when I execute 'mvn jetty:run' from sample's
directory (xe. from trunk directory:
blocks/cocoon-ajax/cocoon-ajax-sample)??

Because the sample is just a block, it's not a webapp.  Think of the
block as like a plugin... it needs something to plug into.  The
easiest way is to just use the cocoon-webapp module to provide that.

cheers,
—ml—

It means that I have to create the cocoon-22-archetype-webapp with maven, and on it, I have to use the block that I want to check it... Is it ok?

No... what I mean is, check out the Cocoon source tree and build it using "mvn install -P allblocks", and then "mvn jetty:run" in core/ cocoon-webapp.

cheers,
—ml—