Hmmm, that seems strange to me.  Note that I really just the <script> tag,
which is part of the *.jx page, to just passed through as is and become part of
the html page to be returned.  I don't want the actuall javascript file to
become part of the returned page.  I didn't expect to have to create a match
for the src attribute of my script tag.

e.g. I may have a myPage.jx file with the following tag:

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/myPageScript.js>
</script>

For this case, do I need a match in my sitemap for myPageScript.js?

Jeff