On Oct 28, 2008, at 9:57 AM, hussayn wrote:

- concerning the driver i read in the docs:

"In order to load driver class create file databases- drivers.properties
   in META-INF/cocoon/properties with following contents: ..."

ok, this is self explaining. But where do i actually place the driver ?
   cocon doesn't scan my entire file system to find a jar file which
contains
   the driver, no ?

Well yes, it sort of does. I mean, not that Cocoon has its own special code to do that, but this is what a classloader does, isn't it? :-)

What driver are you going to use?

cheers,
—ml—