David Legg wrote:
Hi Peter,

In effect it needs to parse the RFC822 headers to get the subject and origin and date, and then reproduce the text-body untouched (replacing < and & with character entity references), and drop all attachments on the floor.

I thought I saw a reference to a component that did this a couple of years ago, but I can't find it again.

You may like to take a look at the Mime4j code which is a subproject of the James Apache mail server [1]

That looks very useful. Unfortunately I'm not a Java programmer, so I have no idea how to add this to Cocoon so that I can call on it from within XSLT (giving the name of the local mailbox as the argument).

///Peter