From: news [mailto:n...@ger.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Andreas Hartmann
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 7:17 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Database connectivity

Hi Krishna,

Krishna Thokala schrieb:
> Hi,
> I am using cocoon in lenya,when am connecting to database with oracle
> getting errors , it is possible or not in lenya /cocoon with
> oracle,please suggest me.

if you're still referring to the errors you mentioned on the Lenya mailing
list: These are not related to your Oracle DB connection, but to your Cocoon
sitemap setup. See Thorsten's reply.

Are you confident about the Oracle integration approach you have started? If
not - maybe it would help if you could give some more details about what you
want to achieve with this DB connection. Do you want to store Lenya
documents in the DB? Do you want to display some data on web pages?

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH