On 14.05.2009 14:56, Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de> wrote:
Xindice is a dependency of the optional block 'xmldb'. As Bertrand I
recommend to exclude all blocks you don't need.

So, I need to check all my applications to find what are my block
dependencies. I suspect it could take a lot of time. I will began by
removing all the blocks.

When developing a new application you should start with the minimal set and add additional only when needed. Afterwards it's indeed more difficult. It should be possible though to exclude at least those blocks that you don't use for sure (like xmldb, midi, etc.).

Joerg