From: Antonio Gallardo [mailto:agalla...@agssa.net]
Sent: lundi, 31. août 2009 22:45
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cocoon 2.1.11- XSP compiled in Java 1.3 when running Cocoon with a
1.6 JVM and using the Eclipse compiler

El 31/08/09 04:54, Laurent Medioni escribió:
> Anyway I think that EclipseJavaCompiler should be modified to properly handle
> 1.6 without reverting to 1.3 by default (even if the 2 additional jdt
> properties look more cosmetic than critical for the generated code).

+1 Would you provide a patch. I think it should not be too dificult.
BTW, The java 1.3 was set to default value, due historical reasons.
Perhaps it is time to switch that too. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

� This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
� Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
� Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
� An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
� If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.