Jeroen Reijn wrote:
Hi Peter,

have you also considered doing this with a webserver in front of your cocoon application?

Yes, we currently front Tomcat with Apache httpd as a virtual host, but it's at the top level, eg

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin pfl...@ucc.ie
    ProxyPreserveHost On
    ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
    ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:8009/
    ServerName foobar.ucc.ie
    ErrorLog logs/foobar.ucc.ie-error_log
    CustomLog logs/foobar.ucc.ie-access_log combined
</VirtualHost>

I can't seem to find any information about how to refine this so that access to the specific URI for the feed gets checked, and all other accesses get allowed, unless I create a separate VH for that feed only.

///Peter