Hello,
   In Cocoonn 2.1, does anyone know why I can't use a switch command with the
result of cocoon.request.get in flowscript?  if's work just fine, but switch
doesn't.  E.g. to get the switch to work I have to do the following:

     var cmd = cocoon.request.get("Cmd");

     //For some reason, the switch doesn't work with the
     //string returned from cocoon.request.get, but if
     //statements do.
     if (cmd == "Open") {
        cmd = "Open";
     }
     if (cmd == "Create Model") {
        cmd = "Create Model";
     }
     if (cmd == "Account") {
         cmd = "Account";
      }
     if (cmd == "Logout") {
        cmd = "Logout";
     }

     switch (cmd) {

        case "Open":

I have tried adding .toString() to the end of the get function and also the cmd
variable in various places, but that doesn't work either.

Thanks!
Jeff