hello,
I'm trying to run the CForms simple example with cocoon 2.1.11. I think I've created all the files as instructed, but when I run I get the following exception:

org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Non-existing component for this hint (Key='form')

I'm thinking it has something with the following line in my flowscript:

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/ Form.js");

Perhaps I haven't installed this file in the proper place? I did a search and I can't find Form.js anywhere on my computer, but I'm guessing it's embedded in a jar file somewhere.

Thanks,
Jeff