After a complete rebuild this error has been confirmed:
caching for xml serializer works way too 'well':
"after startup, any pipeline/matcher ending in an xml-serializer will
produce the same output, regardless of the url, let alone parameters".
I will create a JIRA issue and see what I can do.

Cheers,
Jos