Hello gents,
I have a "traditional" (servlet / JSP / taglib / ...) web application in which I can get XHTML documents only as strings (they are stored as property values in a JCR repository). This means:

String (XHTML) -> JSP (through custom taglib)

I would like to do some content rewriting of these XHTML documents before sending to the output JSP, so basically:

String (XHTML) -> Cocoon pipeline, including one or more transformation and the HTML serializer -> JSP

My web application is already managed via maven 2; how can I include cocoon 3? Is there any document / how to about this?

Besides this, what generator should best fit the role, in terms of performance, of parsing an XML document from a String? SAX or the brand new StAX?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.