Hi Jeff,

If you have been trying giving all the available memory to your tomcat
instance (JVM options) you are at the end of you tether for the current
solutions, unless somebody has a different idea.

I understood from your previous mail that the resulting xhtml is not for
on-line use, it is a sort of report/summary.
If this is the case a short java program can make that xhtml file for
you.

Cheers,
Jos