Ok,

Op 26/07/2010 14:19, Jasha Joachimsthal schreef:
I have grabbed a fresh checkout, and it works perfectly with FOP-0.95. I have tried to replace the FOP-related jars in %COCOON_HOME%\build\webapp\WEB-INF\lib with those in the most recent FOP distribution, but then I'm hitting following error for the FOP sample files:

    HTTP ERROR: 500

tried+to+access+class+org%2Eapache%2Exml%2Eserializer%2EExtendedContentHandler+from+class+org%2Eapache%2Exalan%2Etransformer%2ETransformerImpl

    So apparently, more is needed to upgrade to FOP-1.0? Do you have
    any clues (or plans for upgrading Cocoon-2.1.12-dev)? (By
    extension, do you know of any release schedule for Cocoon-2.1.12?)

No bells ringing yet. Have you tried building Cocoon with the new FOP dependencies instead of replacing the jars in the build? Maybe they've modified some classes that will lead to compilation errors.
There's no release schedule for 2.1.12 yet.

Thanks, but no success here... This is what I did:
-replace fop-related jars in %COCOON_HOME%\lib\* with updated versions from FOP-1.0 + added missing ones
    -updated %COCOON_HOME%\lib\jars.xml to those new version numbers / jars
    -rebuild Cocoon
For the FOP samples, this generates no PDF at all: an empty browser window, without errors.

I guess I'll have to be patient for a while...

Kind regards,

Ron