Hi,

This is the code I am using in my .xsp file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<xsp:page language="java"
xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP";>
<xsp:logic>
String callme="Hello World";
</xsp:logic>
<document>
<xsp:expr>callme</xsp:expr>
<xsp:comment>This is a comment</xsp:comment>
</document>
</xsp:page>

When I am running this file the output is same as .xsp file contents.

Can you please tell me where am I lacking?

Thanks,

Shweta