Hi all,

I was working a lot with Cocoon 2.0 and 2.1, did something with 2.2 but I am new to 3.0, so I need some guidance to habits. Please excuse my stupid questions.

I need to access HTTPS URL using XMLGenerator. Unfortunately the target site has an invalid certificate and HTTPS URLConnection implementation throws an exception. I more or less know how to ignore it with Java APIs, but I wonder where should I place this code to co-work with Cocoon? My own Generator seems to be a big copy-paste. An advice please? :)

Thanks,
Andrei