Hi Robby,

Did you happen to test java RCL in your archetype block?  That's really my
pain point right now, I used to be able to make changes in .java files and
it get automatic reloads, but no longer.

Also! I forgot to thank you about 'setSelectionList' I ended up doing
something slightly different and wanted to post my particular solution, but
I got held up on something else.  Maybe I'll try to dig it up.  But thanks
for the pointer, it was helpful!

Best regards,
-Will