Hello, you should also look at the DSpace source, which implements OAI in the
digital library / institutional repository realm...

  http://dspace.org   (down at time of sending but should be back up shortly)
  http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/dspace/trunk/dspace-oai/

--
sands fish
Senior Software Engineer

On Oct 15, 2010, at 8:59 AM, Grégoire Neuville