Hi there,

Where exactly did you put this code? Did you implement your serializer as a separate class file, or have you modified the core Cocoon code?

(I have no experience of customizing Cocoon itself, although I've written the odd class to implement custom sorting collations and to add functionality to XQuery code.)

Cheers,
Martin