Van: Des Magner [mailto:d...@icandriveatractor.com]
Verzonden: zo 23-1-2011 1:25
Aan: users@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: Adding my Java code to flowscript

Hi

I am trying to add some custom code to be called from my flowscript but
with no success. I followed the instructions in the user documentation
to the letter (http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/java.html). I
have added my source directory entry to the component-instance in the
format "file:/path/to/my/source" but it doesn't seem to want to pick up
the code. Say I have the following code in my flowscript:

var resource = new Packages.Test();

with the file Test.java placed in my source dir as specified above, I
consistently get the following error:

org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: "file:///....js", line ..:
Not a Java class: [JavaPackage Test]

I can get around it by placing the compiled class in the
cocoon/WEB-INF/classes directory but this is not a very elegant solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Des