I am looking over Cocoon 3, considering using it for a project I'm working on -
I'm particularly keen on the notion of building everything through XML
pipelines but I also want to take one input request, federate it as multiple
service requests of varying format, and aggregate the result into a single
response document.

My interest is for the purpose of building a dynamic site out of a collection
of restful web services - are there any examples to this effect I can be
pointed to?  Most of the examples in the repository seem to just fold together
contents from static files although there is a service example - but I don't
see anything doing input transformation.  I may not be aware of what to look
for.

    Cheers,
        Scott S McCoy