Please see recent discussion regarding proxying to another server. In brief,
I usually deploy a custom transformer based on the web service proxy
transformer but setting the user agent header before invoking the web
service.

Seems like this is a common requirement and it would be good if the desired
header could be passed in as a sitemap parameter to an existing component. I
am not aware of any existing component that provides this facility.

Regards,

Warrell
On 25 Feb 2011 16:55, "Christopher Schultz" <ch...@christopherschultz.net>