On 4 April 2011 03:42, Hemangi Dua <hemangi....@ictect.com> wrote:

> Hi Huib,
> Thanks for replay,
> Can you please tell me how to setup a mail server, like steps to do that or
> files needed.
> Hemangi

That depends on your operating system. If you only need to check if the
emails are correct but not actually send them, there are several tools that
fake an SMTP server. On my mac I use
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Internet-Utilities/FakeSMTP.shtml but if you
have a different OS, you'll find more on Google.

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimst...@onehippo.com - ja...@apache.org

Hippo
Europe   •   Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
4466
USA   •   San Francisco  755 Baywood Drive Second Floor  •  Petaluma CA
94954   •  +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Canada  •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430  •  Montréal QC H2T 1S5
 •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  i...@onehippo.com