On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 11:02 -0700, reidster wrote:
> I'm a cocoon newbie trying to setup Tomcat with Cocoon for the purpose of
> enabling PDF printing with Oracle APEX using FOP.
>
> I'm using Linux 64bit, Tomcat 7.0.22, Cocoon 2.1.11, and JDK (build
> 1.6.0_24-b07).
>
> Whenever, I attempt to hit the cocoon site (servername:8080/cocoon/), I
> receive the following error:
> "org.apache.cocoon.
> ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: index.html"
>
> When I go to the servername:8080, the tomcat page comes up OK.  I can also
> see that the cocoon app is deployed and running from the Tomcat Manager App.
>
> This error is in the Tomcat log:
>
> "SEVERE: The web application [/cocoon] appears to have started a thread
> named [HSQLDB Timer @6b033450] but has failed to stop it. This is very
> likely to create a memory leak."
>
> Other than these errors, the Tomcat and Cocoon appear to be installed
> properly and functioning properly.  However, I cannot get past these errors.
>
> Please provide any insights you may have about using Cocoon with Tomcat.
> Or, what else I can check to see why Cocoon isn't working with Tomcat.
>
> Many Thanks, in advance, for your help
>

> Below is the complete java error stack received when I go to
> servername:8080/cocoon/
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
> index.html

Well can you confirm that there is a pipeline matching index.html in
your sitemap?

Further did you try to start cocoon with ./cocoon.sh and therefore with
jetty. If you see the same problem there then your not matching
index.html but cocoon seems to start otherwise just fine the error is
coming from cocoon.

HTH

salu2

codeBusters S.L. - web based systems