Hi Sandor

    Usually, to create a pdf from a source is necesary two phases:

* Use transformer with a xslfo sheet
* Use serializer

Example:

<map:transform src="xslt/transform.document.fo">
          <map:parameter value="xxx" name="fileName"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>

where

<map:serializer name="fo2pdf" logger="sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer"

If I understand, you want show the page xhtml and (same time) convert to PDF, so I see in your code you use a "game.js", where you can call cocoon pipeline using processPipelineTo() method and create PDF document, example: cocoon.processPipelineTo("match of your cocoon sitemap",null, FileOutputStream objetc)

Best regards