Hi Peter,

as far as I remember the usual suspects were:

- expected font (family) not installed on your machine : make a 14pt
Times available ...

- headless server irritate the calculation of font sizes : some
solutions discussed here
http://fortylines.com/blog/fopHeadlessServer.blog.html

Greetings and good luck,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna
Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales