spintus-mail...@web.de wrote:
> Hello :)
> I'll check it out once authentication framework. I still have the following
> questions:
>
> - What is the correct syntax for the disclosure of 'application / xml' @
> stream generator?
>
> - Is it possible to validate an xml file via XSD? (entry in sitemap)

Too may questions in one thread. Anyway i will try to help with this one.

There is the very useful Cocoon Validation Block.

However the Cocoon docs are broken. We have some notes at Apache Forrest
that will help:
http://forrest.apache.org/howto-dev.html#debug-validation
and it refers to Cocoon-2332
which also links to the Wayback Machine for the missing docs.

-David