Thanks Thorsten,

I experimented with your excellent JSSLT work and was impressed and very
tempted to try it out in production. However, I was short on time and
familiarity with Node.js so, to get up to speed, (and avoid abandoning the
good ship Cocoon) , I experimented with the little service in the post
after reading John Resig (the dude) at
http://ejohn.org/blog/node-js-stream-playground

All in all, the future of Node.js is assured and maybe it can help keep the
spirit and body of Cocoon alive.

All the best

Warrell