:Ok, I now know the installer changed, but where are the actual patches
:to the installer source that result in 1.1.7nb1?
:------
:Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:>>> The opinions expressed above are entirely my own <<<

    I'll have to dig up the changes.  I modified the installer locally
    and generated a binary package as a one-off.  This was rather a long
    time ago.  I remember the changes were really minor.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>