We are still stabilizing the new buildworld -j N changes.  In addition
    to the install utility needing some internal fixes, the mkdir(1) utility
    also needed an internal fix.  In order to bootstrap being able to run
    buildworld -j N you may have to update both of these utilities manually
    as follows (after updating your sources to the latest master), before
    running your buildworld:

        cd /usr/src/usr.bin/xinstall
        make clean; make obj; make all install
        cd /usr/src/bin/mkdir
        make clean; make obj; make all install

    I still expect there to be a few more races that crop up every once in
    a while and we will continue to fix them as they pop up.

    --

    Also note that the higher concurrency will of course also use more
    memory, including potentially a lot more memory during the GCC build.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>