Hi,

I am working on WS-Trust support for CXF. The requirement is like, while
creating a secured request from client to service, client requires to
communicate with STS to get required token. Depending on the security
requirements of the STS service specified in the wsdl and ws-trust spec, a
client may require to secure the STS communication.

Now, I am already in a requesting phase (client-server), how can I create
another nested request-response (client-STS and STS-client). Currently, I am
relying on the jax-ws Dispatch api to achieve this. I will use the wss4j api
to do the required security processing. Having a bootstrap communication
between client-sts is not a solution for this, right? Or Can I use reentrant
property of PhaseInterceptorChain to achieve this, I am not sure about this
option.

Does above sounds sensible? Any pointers/suggestions on how to achieve the
same by some better way will be appreciated.

With Regards,
Mayank