Should be fine as long as everything is standards-compliant.

Document/literal wrapped is the usual format in the MS world, right?
CXF has no problem with services like this, in my experience.

By the way, I found a blog post with some more detail on dynamic clients:

http://techpolesen.blogspot.com/2007/08/jax-ws-dynamic-dispatch-with-cxf.html

Andrew.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::