Maybe I should add, that I want to configure this using a Spring
configuration file.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christofer Dutz [mailto:c.d...@upw.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. März 2009 13:09
An: users@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: Aegis databinding: Registering a custom type

Hi,

I have created a custom type mapping for a third party UUID datatype to
String. This works fine wherever I deal with single value UUIDs. For this I
defined my mapping in the ".aegis.xml" files. Unfortunately this doesn't
seem to work when dealing with Lists/Arrays/Sets of UUIDs. I did a little
hack with a  ListOfUuidType custom type, but am rather unsatisfied with it.

Somewhere I read that it should be possible to register my custom UUID type
somewhere and wherever Aegis runs into a UUID object, it uses my custom
mapping . how is this done?

Chris

PS: I documented all I did in:

http://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Seting+up+Flex+to+communicate
+with+Apache+CXF+web+service+using+Aegis+databinding

So I didn't write all the details here again.

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 3942
(20090317) __________

E-Mail wurde geprüft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com