I have a need to track SOAP request from client across several web service
calls as follows:

*       Client A request to Server A ( using WS-Addressing I have the MessageID
)
*       Server A calls Servers B, C, and D.
*       Server A aggregates the results and responds to Client A. ( using
WS-Addressing I have the ReplyTo )

I have implemented WS-Addressing and I can follow the MessageID in the SOAP
header from the Client to the response.

1.      How can I track this request in Servers B, C, and D?
2.      Can you programmatically set the MessageID or the ReplyTo in the calls
to B, C, and D?
a.      Is this the right thing to do?
3.      Is there an easier way to track a SOAP request across multiple calls?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Jeffrey M. Constantin | Cox Communications Inc.
Data Product Services (DPS) | Architecture & Systems Integration (ASI)
Desk: 404-269-3111 | Mobile: 678.643.6528